The #1 SaaS Sales Objection Handling Video Course Reveals:
"How Superstar SaaS Reps Overcome Any Objection in 7 Easy Steps... And Turn 'Bad Deals' Into 'Gold' In An Economic Downturn"
Learn the exact 7-step objection handling training I used to help the Gong sales team close $200M ARR and achieve a $7.2B valuation.🔥 Get Instant Access 🔥
Here's What 10,000+ SaaS Sellers Say About pclub.io online courses
"Finished my quarter at 152%"
"Finished at 180% and led the team in ARR for the year."
"My sales calls are lightyears better now"
"Packed with techniques, reusable frameworks, examples"
Fearlessly handle any objection.
🔥 Get Instant Access 🔥
Here's what's inside.
Clarify and validate the objection.
● The fatal mistake most SaaS sellers make is misunderstanding the real objection.
● The exact questions you need to ask to get to the root cause of the objection.
Disarm the conflict before it even starts.
● Use emotional words to label the concern, and get your buyer talking.
● Giving your buyer a sense of control over the situation, so they're more receptive to your counter.🔥 Get Instant Access 🔥
Countering the objection
● Techniques to get passed the surface-level articulation of the objection.
● Word-for-word phrases to create a fertile landing spot for your answer.🔥 Get Instant Access 🔥
Moving forward with your buyer
● How to read the customer's response carefully for authenticity, and uncover unaddressed concerns.
● Level-up the context to ensure your buyer is considering the big picture.
...And A LOT more battle-tested techniques
that can turn the fiercest objections, into commissions.
Still want to learn more?
Here's the Full Curriculum
Part 1: Clarify the objection
- Avoid misunderstanding by asking questions.
- "Peel the onion" of the objection to identify root cause.
Part 2: Validate and demonstrate empathy
- Give your buyer the gift of feeling understood.
- Use emotional words to label the concern.
- Let your buyer emotionally exhale and provide more info.
Part 3: Isolate the objection
- Avoid answering the wrong issue.
- Get passed the surface-level articulation of the objection.
- Get the full list of objections from your buyer.
Part 4: Gain permission
- Make the customer receptive to your rebuttal.
- Giving your buyer a sense of control over the situation.
Part 5: Address the objection with business value
- Ensure your buyer is considering the big picture.
- Providing the full context avoids arguments.
- Create a fertile landing spot for your answer.
Part 6: Confirm the resolution
- Reading the customer's response carefully for authenticity.
- Uncovering concerns that still feel unaddressed.
Part 7: Attempt to surface other concerns
- Actively seek out objections and address them head-on.
- Unspoken objections can kill deals.
Part 8: Five types of objections (and how to handle each)
- Understanding the sales objection spectrum.
- Countering objections, from easiest to hardest.